Introduction

Welcome to MadMusicBlog!The best Mp3 Blog with the latest music, news & videos. Pop, Rock, R&B, all kind of good music.
Please enjoy everything in my blog and leave comments for feedback.
Enjoy yourself!

2009年10月3日星期六

Selena Gomez And The Scene - Kiss And Tell [Retail]



Artist:Selena Gomez And The Scene

Genres:Pop rock, electro-rock, dance-pop, pop punk

Origin:United State

Album:Kiss And Tell [debut]

Track Listing

1. "Kiss & Tell"
2. "I Won't Apologize"
3. "Falling Down"
4. "I Promise You"
5. "Crush"
6. "Naturally"
7. "The Way I Loved You"
8. "More"
9. "As a Blonde"
10. "I Don't Miss You at All"
11. "Stop and Erase"
12. "I Got U"
13. "Tell Me Something I Don't Know"



Dl:Selena Gomez And The Scene - Kiss And Tell [Retail]



[What Do You Think?Leave Comments]

沒有留言: